Terms and Conditions
Charter Hire – Terms & Conditions
Broome Transit provides ground transport services throughout Broome and the Kimberley in Western Australia with a combined fleet of Coaches, Buses & Limousines.
Your booking is accepted subject to the following terms and conditions and by confirming your booking you accept that these terms & conditions will apply.
Any amendments to your booking after confirmation can only be accepted subject to availability. Broome Transit reserves the right to charge an amendment fee in respect of any change to your booking in addition to any other applicable charges in relation to the amendment.
In an event that you cancel your booking. Broome Transit reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee as follows:
- Bookings cancelled between 48 hours prior to travel and the day of travel , but not on the day of travel: up to 50% of the value of the booking.
- Bookings cancelled on the day of travel: up to 100% of the value of the booking.
In addition to any cancellation fee charged by Broome Transit you will also be responsible for payment of any charges levied by suppliers in respect of the cancelled booking. In all cases the total fee charged will not exceed the value of the booking.
Credit Card Charges
In the event of payment via credit card, Broome Transit will charge an additional fee of up to 2.5% of the value of the booking according to the type of credit card used.
Deposit and Final Payment
Broome Transit require the payment of 25% deposit to confirm a booking. The balance of any amount due will be payable in full no later than 4 days prior to the date of travel.
You are responsible for any charges levied by suppliers in respect of extra time in the event that your booking does not run to schedule. This includes any extra charges levied where you choose to extend the duration of your booking and include charges for flight and/or traffic delays.
Broome Transit has no liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise of any supplier. We have no liability for any loss or damage occasioned by the negligence, act or omission of any supplier or other third party. In circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements.
Other Conditions of Booking
- Food & Beverage Consumption: Food & Beverages are not to be consumed on any vehicle without prior approval. In such circumstances payment of a bond may be required to cover the risk of damage to the vehicle. Your responsibility for any damage is in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Damage to Vehicle: You are responsible for any charge levied by a supplier in respect of any damage caused to a vehicle as a direct result of your booking. You will not be responsible for payment where damage was caused by the actions of any employee of the supplier. In all case the driver of any vehicle will have the discretion to stop the vehicle and disembark those passengers engaging in unacceptable or unruly behaviour.
- Smoking: Smoking is not permitted by law on any vehicle supplied by Broome Transit.
Prices are current at the time of quotation and subject to availability at the time of booking. All quoted prices include GST. Broome Transit reserves the right to pass on, without notice, any increases that may occur in any applicable airport charges, road tolls, entry fees or parking charges.